Learn How We Treat Your Information for Albuquerque Bankruptcy
- Learn about our Albuquerque Bankruptcy Attorney
- Learn about Albuquerque Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Learn about Albuquerque Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Learn about New Mexico Credit Counseling
- Learn about New Mexico Laws and Rules
Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center is committed to protecting the privacy of our visitors. In order to provide a safe, secure experience, we will make every effort to ensure that the information you give us remains private, and is used only for the purposes described below.
This web site provides forms for requesting information and contact from Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center. These forms require visitors to provide contact information (such as name, phone number and email address). We use this information to contact visitors for the purposes described.
Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center gathers collective information about visitors, such as which areas of the site are visited most often and what services are most valued. This aggregated and anonymous data helps us determine how we can create a better overall experience for our visitors. We may share this aggregated, anonymous information with our partners, so that they too may understand how to best serve our visitors.
Information and data we collect
- Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center only uses personal contact information (any information inserted into a form) in order to contact the visitor and/or provide a free evaluation, depending on what was requested by the visitor. To have your information removed from the Database, please contact us and ask to have your information deleted.
- We may use the information and data we collect for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center products, technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of Albuquerque Bankruptcy Center.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.